1.1 Who are we?
We are Delta Display Holdings Limited, (‘The Delta Group’) which comprises of Delta Display Limited, Lick Creative Limited, Superior G Limited, Turning Leaf Facilities-Limited, T.A Zone, Moving Print Distribution (Ireland) Limited, Digital Viscom Limited, Delta Group (Europe) B.V.
Our expertise lies in advising, creating, producing, activating and analysing a broad range of point-of-purchase visual communications, across the entire in-store and out-of-store marketing value chain.
Our GDPR Owner and data protection representatives can be contacted directly here:
- 0208 498 4400
1.2 What Personal Data?
- We collect different types of personal data dependent upon the purpose of our interaction and the services we are providing to you. If you are a client or supplier we will collect name, address, phone number, e-mail along with other data necessary to fulfill our obligations to each other.
- If you are an individual applying for a position or contacting us via e-mail or telephone, we will collect personal data including name, address, phone number, Caller ID e-mail. We may collect Special Categories of Personal Data if they are included in your CV e.g. Health or disability data.
1.3 How we use your personal data?
- The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes.
- If you are a client or supplier. In order to complete our mutual obligations, this includes pre-contractual / contractual negotiations and the provision of services.
- If you are an individual applying for a position. To enable your application to be processed successfully. We will contact you if future opportunities become available.
- If you are a member of the public visiting the website. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- If you call us. We use this information to help improve efficiency and effectiveness, Caller ID.
- If you email us – Any email sent to us, including any attachments, may be monitored and used by us for reasons of security and for monitoring compliance with office policy. Email monitoring or blocking software may also be used.
1.4 What is the legal basis for processing the personal data?
Our legal basis for processing for the personal data
- Contractual Obligations
- When it is necessary to fulfill our obligations to clients and suppliers.
- Legitimate Interests
- When you apply for employment.
- If we contact you as a potential client or supplier to create a commercial relationship.
- Our facilities are monitored by CCTV.
- If you visit our premises as a visitor or contractor.
- Legal Obligations
- To facilitate your data subject rights.
- To comply with our legal obligations, for instance financial transactions.
- If you participate in a survey we are carrying out on behalf of our clients.
- If you take part in an event and agree to share your opinions or be part of a photograph.
- If you share your contact details with us, or ask us to contact you.
Where we ask for your consent you are giving us permission to process your personal data. Where we are asking you for sensitive personal data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
You may withdraw consent at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Delta Group will not pass on your personal data to third parties without a legal obligation, legitimate reason or by obtaining your consent.
1.7 Retention period
- If you are a client or supplier – For a period of 5 years after our relationship has ceased. Unless we are legally obliged to retain these for a longer period.
- If you are an individual applying for a position – Your data will be retained for 18 months.
- If you are a member of the public visiting the website – Your data will be retained for 18 months.
- If you call us – Your data will be retained for 18 months.
- If you email us – For a period of 5 years.
- Data covered by legal obligations will be retained for the mandatory period.
1.8 Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that The Delta Group refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 3.9 below.
You may exercise any of your rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
Any requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved in the processing of your personal data.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by The Delta Group, or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and The Delta Group’s data protection representatives GDPR Owner.
The details for each of these contacts are:
1. Supervisory authority contact details
Information Commissioners Office
- 0303 123 1113
2. GDPR Owner/HR Office contact details
Mick Eldridge/HR Office
153-157 Blackhorse Lane
- 020 8498 4400